Flow Control Valve Question. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Hey guys, I know this is an older thread, but thought I'd chime in if that's ok. From my limited experience, it seems that having the PTO valve might make the TCV control a little more jumpy. Is this true? I have a 446 with Vanguard repower that was terribly jumpy and I frequently killed the engine when running in high range, even when I was doing my best to "ease" into it. I've also had an Onan powered 446 with no PTO, and it didn't seem jumpy at all. Not sure if the PTO valve made the difference or not. However, I was able to significantly reduce the jumpiness on my 446 Vanguard with PTO valve by removing the white plastic detent piece below the dash. That really smoothed it out a lot, and I rarely kill the engine anymore.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnHill88 For This Useful Post:

don40207020 (06-08-2016)

3. # ADS

Thanks
    Ok, I'm back on this subject again. I'm thinking about adding a flow control valve to my 444. I was wondering if anyone has used a generic version of FCV like the one in this link?
    http://www.surpluscenter.com/New-Arr...8993-50-16.axd

One other thing is how did you "T" into the steel return line for the excess oil to flow back into the system? I think I saw a posting about this, but can't seem to find it.

Thanks
    That valve you want 0-16 gallons flow. Once using flow tractor top speed be same as goes down row slow turn time at ends.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gator_rider2 For This Useful Post:

L.Fure (06-19-2017)