Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

Why does every page load 3-4 times?

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Caribou 
#1 ·
For some reason, and it just started doing this, each thread I click on at this site opens 3 to 4 times. I don't mean 3 to 4 different tabs, I mean it reloads the page, and I have to click "back" 3 to 4 times to get out of the thread and back to the forum.

Has anyone else noticed this recently? Got a fix?

#4 ·
I'm using Windows 7 with Pale Moon browser. It just started doing it recently. I've been using Pale Moon for a couple years and it never did this before. Clearing cache and cookies didn't change it.

I just started trying the Brave browser, and it doesn't do this, either.

#6 ·
\

if you're not checking off the 'remember me' when you log in, there's a timeout session that kicks you out for staggering on a thread for too long.

I'm using Windows 7 with Pale Moon browser. It just started doing it recently. I've been using Pale Moon for a couple years and it never did this before. Clearing cache and cookies didn't change it.

I just started trying the Brave browser, and it doesn't do this, either.
Can you see what's on the loading bar when it keeps on reloading?

Lee

#8 · (Edited)
Arrgh!!

Just went on to post that it's behaving normally again, and then it wasn't.

I guess I'm just going to have to live with it...

Edit: I just blocked google tag services, google ad services, google analytics, and doubleclick.net scripts, and it seems to be behaving again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.