Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

Do you find the type FONT style and size easy to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poll regarding FONT

4K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Fatbob 
#1 ·
Our second Poll concerns how it looks.

#2 ·
OK...... I see two votes that say we have a problem.. Either you don't like the size or you don't like the font style. Fair enough. Here's what I ask.

Either send one of us a PM that points us to a site that does it better or put a reply in the SUGGESTIONS section at the top of the forum. Please state whether it is size or style that is the issue and exactly where on this site one or both of those issues is a problem for you. Or you can make a post about it below. Your choice. We just want to hear back from you.

If YOU don't tell us.... who will? We're all in this together, people. Help us to help you and the site just gets better and better.

#3 ·
Not sure what others here think but I really like the font style and size used on the GTtalk forum. It's not too large and the font is pretty easy to read graphically. I think we should change the font style here to more resemble that of GTtalk's forum - That's my 50 cents. :wave:

Kenneth

#4 ·
KBear said:
Not sure what others here think but I really like the font style and size used on the GTtalk forum. It's not too large and the font is pretty easy to read graphically. I think we should change the font style here to more resemble that of GTtalk's forum - That's my 50 cents. :wave:

Kenneth
That's pretty small for my eyes.

This size has helped me to read this site fairly well.

Stewart

#6 ·
I will PM George and ask him the point size of his font and the style of his font. Then I will report on what George uses and what we use.

The font issue goes beyond just what you see posted in the threads. Look the entire sight over on this issue, not just one spot.

#10 ·
kungdrew said:
personally, I don't care for the way the lower case g looks. I do think there are more important issues with the site, such as the missing manuals section. Just my dollar fifty.
Drew, the manuals WILL be added ASAP. The admin dept is burning the midnight oil to get those manuals in the proper format so we can add them to the site. Be patient grasshopper.

as for you not liking the way the letter g looks, :headscratcher: :headscratcher: :headscratcher: Umm I just dont know what to say to that.

Also, to the members that are having trouble reading the font because you think it is too small, hold down the Ctrl button and then hit the + button. everytime you hit the + button the webpage will get larger in size and it may make it easier for those of you that are having trouble. You can fine tune each site you visit by doing that. Hit the Ctrl and - button to make it smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.