Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

446 2 hours away. Just can't decide.

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  case_222 
#1 ·
First, I don't need it at all! A 446 with engine problems. Runs on one cylinder. BUT, it has a mowing deck, hydralic tiller. PTO, and a 54 inch blade with it for $950 firm. I've looked at the pics, and it looks decent. I can't decide to make a four hour round trip, or just freaking forget it, and finsh the 5 I have. I don't have a 446. Screw it I'm going to look tomorrow. Just needed to talk myself into it. I think I'll sell the smaller 220, 222, and 224. Keep the 3016, 448, and buy the 446. This is a wasted post just to blather. Sorry. :headscratcher:

#6 ·
When in a situation similar what I do is - if I have the $ and can't decide I go for it there are just to many accessories here to let this one go, if the 446 is to costly to repair worst case scenario is you keep it for your own parts source or part it to recoupe your costs.

#8 ·
Just buy it!

Even if it's running on one cylinder there's a chance that it could be something simple. Mine was running on 1 cylinder when I bought it and so was Brads.

You never know...

Either way even if the engine is shot you'll be able to get your money out of it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.