Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

BIG NEWS: July2013 LAGT Cover

12K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  bigjake 
#1 ·
Ok folks...Guess who's Spirit is on the upcoming issue of our favorite magazine? That's right, it's Steve Guider's. This issue is going to be great! If you are not a subscriber now is the time to get with the program. Make sure you tell Steve just how cool this is.....

See less See more
#27 ·
hemipaul said:
Mine showed up yesterday, But I didn't get home till today to see it.

Looks great! And I haven't seen some of the original photos of the parade. Very Cool. :thumbsup:

I can also say, their is one more serial number to add to the list - :usa:
(and it would verify the spread of at least 8 serial numbers)
I was thinking about yours the whole time reading the article. :thumbsup:

#28 ·
With this heat wave, it just so happened I couldn't sleep and was up watching tv this morning and I saw that the RFD channel was running a classic tractor program dedicated to garden tractors, and they had a nice segment featuring Steve and his collection, specifically his 442 "Black knight." I DVR'd it. Awesome collection he has there, very impressive!! It was on at 1 this morning, but maybe they'll run it again. My wife thought I was crazy with my 4 tractors until she saw some of these other collections. The best part of it was my 10 year old daughter came in this afternoon when I was watching the program again. I didn't tell her what it was about, other than garden tractors, but she spotted the "Black Knight" and immediately knew it was a case! She's never even seen a picture of that color scheme before, but she knew it was a case!!! Gotta love kids :rockon: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.