Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

BIG NEWS: July2013 LAGT Cover

12K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  bigjake 
#1 ·
Ok folks...Guess who's Spirit is on the upcoming issue of our favorite magazine? That's right, it's Steve Guider's. This issue is going to be great! If you are not a subscriber now is the time to get with the program. Make sure you tell Steve just how cool this is.....

See less See more
#6 ·
...I went to see this awesome tractor in person last Friday. It's a Great Machine. I could see an entire issue of LAGT dedicated to Steve's collection....or maybe a continuation of his collection for the next dozen issues of LAGT! The collection is amazing, and Steve is a class act. Thanks again for your hospitality Steve and congratulations on the Magazine :446:

#12 ·
looking great,totally enjoy seeing your tractors on cci,keep up the great work,its totally inspiring to fellow members,-off to the man cave-need to replace brake line on sons car, dont want him to miss job interview monday morning,besides I NEED my case space back,Kyle

#22 ·
I got my copy today!!! ALONG with my issue of Heritage Eagle (Case colllector's club magazine) I am in Case Overload!!! (my wife just asked if that was possible) :sidelaugh: :thumbsup:

:nana: :nana: :nana: :mowlawn: :rockon: (the kids are picking out smilies) :thumbsup: :mechanic: :casegt: :sidelaugh:
Dave

#26 ·
Mine showed up yesterday, But I didn't get home till today to see it.

Looks great! And I haven't seen some of the original photos of the parade. Very Cool. :thumbsup:

I can also say, their is one more serial number to add to the list - :usa:
(and it would verify the spread of at least 8 serial numbers)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.