Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

Forum Bug and Error Thread - Report Issues Here

34K views 64 replies 23 participants last post by  chrisprocyk 
#1 ·
Forum Bug and Error Thread - Report Issues Here please.

Please be patient, we will fix issues ASAP, some take longer than others.

#6 · (Edited)
PRIORITY LOW

I created a folder in the PM section of my settings called Saved Items.
I can move items into that folder from the INBOX but not from the SENT folder.

Maybe it's a feature and not a bug...

#9 ·
A couple issues I ran into so far. Just an FYI.
I tried posting a picture. The box comes up I get my file into it, but no button shows up to post or upload it into my post.
Also I was commenting on a thread about trucks and I mentioned the Diesel engine ***mins Cu-mmins and it edits the word. Nice feature but not for this word. LOL
I can't delete my other post either. The one above I posted in the wrong spot and I was going to delete it and put it here instead.

#10 ·
YouTube video links that are embedded in posts also need to be tweaked just like pictures in the old albums.

Sent from Tapatalk

#22 · (Edited)
When you get to the bottom of a thread, there's no simple way to jump back to the forum you're in. You have to go to the top and click it from there. Not critical, just a PITA.

For example, when reading a thread in the main CCI forum, if you want to go back to the listing for that forum you have to scroll or jump to the top and click on the forum name here: Font Art Rectangle Circle Magenta

Any way to duplicate that at the bottom of the page?
The quick navigation is not very good, you have to scroll all over it.
Be nice if I could make the pic size a bit different too, that should be available full size since it's so tiny.

#24 ·
Added the navigation to the bottom of the thread now, lower left corner now, should make navigation faster.

When you get to the bottom of a thread, there's no simple way to jump back to the forum you're in. You have to go to the top and click it from there. Not critical, just a PITA.

For example, when reading a thread in the main CCI forum, if you want to go back to the listing for that forum you have to scroll or jump to the top and click on the forum name here: View attachment 92
Any way to duplicate that at the bottom of the page?
The quick navigation is not very good, you have to scroll all over it.
Be nice if I could make the pic size a bit different too, that should be available full size since it's so tiny.

#23 ·
Let me look into the navigation.... I see your point....
you can make the photos larger, edit this last post you did with that image or when you do another, double click the image, image settings will pop up and you can make it larger. :)

#30 ·
I am a somewhat active member on a lot of forums and I have all of them set to send me instant notifications and the only ones I receive are PM notifications. I am not sure if this is an issue with my email provider or an issue within the sites themselves but I have pretty got used to it and have to go back to these forums and check my subscribed threads to see if anyone posted replies after me.
Here its not so bad because I check in everyday and we dont have 20,000 active threads but on some of the car forums, if you dont check back in for a couple days than your thread get [pushed back to like the 5th page or something.

Come to think of it, if I received an email from every single forum notification I would have over 300 emails every day!!

#33 ·
Kevin,
This morning "Notifications" showed 1 new "Unread Private Message". After reading and responding to the message, I now have 185. Looks like all prior messages are set to unread.

View attachment 135
Danny
I had the same problem when I first signed in after the change over. You are just going to have to go in and manually delete all the old PMs you had in the folder. If there are any you want to keep you will will have to open them again so the site sees them as viewed and they will no longer show as unread.
Hope that helps.

Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#34 ·
Kev, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but wasn't there a setting somewhere within V-Bulletin that would allow you to see 'posts since last visit' or something like that? Perhaps the button was called 'since last read'. Sorry I can't remember the exact verbiage, but it was a cool feature on another V-Bulletin forum I was on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.