Thanks

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Just saying thanks for the great plethora of information and help here!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody1986 For This Useful Post:

Gordy (06-05-2020),InTroubleAlltheTime (06-05-2020)

3. Remove Advertisements
    CaseColtIngersoll.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 1,397 Times in 700 Posts
    You're very welcome! Many people involved to get it to this point, both members and site owners alike.
    Enjoy your experience! Have a great day!
    Jeff

Thanks
    I cannot lie, I am not just a power red guy. I have a little of everything. 446 with p220, 3pt, mower, log splitter, hydravac and caster. 222 all restored with mower and caster along with several parts, parts machines and decks. JD 317 with p218G, hyd blade, mower, restored tiller and caster. Wheel horse c-101 with mower, blade and tiller. Just sold my allis B210 fully rebuilt and restored to perfection with Johnson loader. Old national reel mower getting converted to a show rider with a K301 kohler on it. Along with about a dozen full size tractors to round out the collection! I joined here to look for a hydracutter to round out my case collection (a serious long shot I know!). Just need that and a couple of JD and wheel horse pieces so I can hold up my promise to the wife to quit buying!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woody1986 For This Useful Post:

baybilly (06-06-2020),Gordy (06-05-2020),InTroubleAlltheTime (06-05-2020),jbadman (06-05-2020),tss8690 (06-06-2020)

7. Remove Advertisements
    CaseColtIngersoll.com
    Advertisements

Site sponsor, Parts Dealer BarnImp.1662's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,060 Times in 766 Posts
    Hello & Welcome woody1986, We hope you enjoy this great site. Sounds like you have some great machines. We are all here to help. Take Care From Bill & Charlie at Barneveld Imp. 608-924-1662 (The Parts Guys) www.barneveldimp.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,108 Times in 790 Posts
    Welcome aboard Woody !!! Great to have you here. Wow, that's quite the collection you have. Please post some pics when you're able to and good luck with your search.

Enjoy the site
    Capt Dan

Thanks
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 670 Posts
    Woody thanks for jumping in. Hope you find the hydracutter your looking for. Never say never. As time moves on something else may come into the picture that is just what your looking for, but didn't know it. For me my 644 lbh is I just such that tractor. I call it, you don't know what you don't know! Then you find out, then you know. I never knew how much I could do with that machine until I had it. Now I will probably always have it. You may find yourself in just the same situation.
    Enjoy the site and good hunting!

Keep the Peace
    Harry

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry For This Useful Post:

dundee222 (06-05-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 756 Posts
    Hello Woody, and welcome to the group

Boy have you been busy When guy's find stuff on Cl, eBay, FB Market place.... they post them in the classified section, and the buy, sell, trade section for members items. So keep an eye on those. But being in Mn you'll probably be looking at a long road trip to get what you are after

Gordy

Thanks
    Road trips are not a problem Gordy. My buddy and I are working on what I hope to be one of the most complete collections for a bolens ride o matic out there. We did a straight through 38 hour road trip to eastern Ohio this winter to pickup a snow caster and front mount finish mower. Working on the tractor now, it's a 58' model. We also have the rear plow, front plow, correct wheel weights both front and back. Heading to Michigan next month to pick up the matching front sickle mower and front reel mower for it. Should make a very nice collection. So as far as the driving to get it, that's not to much of a problem!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woody1986 For This Useful Post:

Gordy (06-06-2020),Harry (06-06-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 756 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woody1986 View Post
    Road trips are not a problem Gordy. My buddy and I are working on what I hope to be one of the most complete collections for a bolens ride o matic out there. We did a straight through 38 hour road trip to eastern Ohio this winter to pickup a snow caster and front mount finish mower. Working on the tractor now, it's a 58' model. We also have the rear plow, front plow, correct wheel weights both front and back. Heading to Michigan next month to pick up the matching front sickle mower and front reel mower for it. Should make a very nice collection. So as far as the driving to get it, that's not to much of a problem!
    WOW, Need to see some pictures for sure Here's the latest info I have on uploading pictures.
    https://casecoltingersoll.com/showth...ge-Upload-Help

I am NOT much of a road worrier, 200 mile seems like a life time to me

Gordy

Thanks
    Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showth...o-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'.
    The search box is on the upper RH corner of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.
    https://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...-Tractor-FAQ-s

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.
    https://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...hnical-Library