3 pt carry-all - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 pt carry-all

Thanks
    Any chance you'd be willing to post more pics of your setup? I've thought about building a rear bucket on the back of my three point for years but never thought it would lift high enough and couldnt figure out how to add another cylinder for the top link.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CaseColtIngersoll.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1mn2 View Post
    Not being a welder, I bought a bolt together ready made and cut it down in spots. also, not needing forks, I decked mine with 2 bys.
    Which bolt-together did you get? I have looked online at a couple, almost got a Tractor Supply version, but there are many comments on the ones I have seen about the way the things are built out of the box that the clearance when lifted as high as possible isn't useful for many tractors and end-users have to make mods right away.

As most of what I have seen available is CAT1 and we are CAT0, the fact that CAT1 CUT-tractor-folks (whose tractor is larger and has more above-ground clearance than mine!) are fussing about the layout of these attachments makes me really want to get the right one for our CAT0 garden tractors.
    Last edited by toomanyhandles; 07-19-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,678 Times in 945 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanyhandles View Post
    Which bolt-together did you get? I have looked online at a couple, almost got a Tractor Supply version, but there are many comments on the ones I have seen about the way the things are built out of the box that the clearance when lifted as high as possible isn't useful for many tractors and end-users have to make mods right away.

As most of what I have seen available is CAT1 and we are CAT0, the fact that CAT1 CUT-tractor-folks (whose tractor is larger and has more above-ground clearance than mine!) are fussing about the layout of these attachments makes me really want to get the right one for our CAT0 garden tractors.
    The one I got was from Agrisupply but I'm not sure they still carry it.

It would be nice if it lifted higher but if it bothered me that much I'd drill some new holes.

I decked it with 2x10s. Without the decking it would be unusably flimsy but with the decking, it has carried everything I've wanted. I did shorten the forks several inches. Otherwise, the leverage would be too great.

These pins will take care of the cat 1 to cat 0 problem, or you can buy shims, or cut pieces of pipe. Its really a non issue.

https://www.agrisupply.com/lift-arm-...t-cat/p/61508/

A few pics.

Carry All 002.jpg
    Cutting wood 003.JPG
    Mixed bag 015.JPG

Thanks
    I just picked up something the other day that will be useful. A little welding and fabrication but not much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moostang For This Useful Post:

Gordy (07-24-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,648 Times in 1,503 Posts
    What is the weight of those forks and attachment frame?

Thanks
    I didn’t put it on a scale, but I would say 50 pounds or less. Maybe more like 65
    Last edited by Moostang; 07-24-2020 at 11:16 PM.