Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

Hello From Nova Scotia, Canada

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Harry 
#1 ·
Hello All,

Just a northern friend looking for help with his 1980 case 446!!!

Cant wait to read all the amazing resources you have to offer!:raspberry:

#2 ·
HELLO :clap: :canada: :cheers:
Always like our northern brothers here at CCI.:goodpost::+1:
Now you got the intro done you can ask your questions in the section you need help with:mechanic:
Like if your Onan motor is acting up ask away in the Onan motor section, ok :thumbup:
Enjoy your time here and thanks for joining our great group of members :thumbup:

bigman :usa2:

#7 ·
Here's a pic of my ol girl. I was unfortunately sold a lemon but i re wired the whole tractor, re built the clutch assembly and replaced the hydraulic hoses! She works great! The snow here in Eastern canada is a bit heavy at times for the blower but she always makes it through. i also have a rear blade for the back of it not shown here and a spare 36" blower (48" shown in photo)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Snow Automotive tire

#8 ·
I wouldn't call that a lemon! A 40 year old tractor needing hoses, pto clutch and a little rewiring is just age related! If no major components [engine/hydraulic pump/ drive motor ect.] were needed, I'd say you scored "very bigly". Try buying a 40 year old MTD, Crapsman or the like, IF you can find one, then find out what needs to be rebuilt/welded/ or duct taped back together.:rotflmao:

#9 ·
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showth...o-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. :thumbup:
The search box is on the upper RH corner of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.
https://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...-Tractor-FAQ-s

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.
https://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...hnical-Library

#10 ·
Welcome to the forum, I'm a bit late to the party I guess. I think I remember seeing that tractor for sale up in Inverness area? Not many guys from NS here on the forum, guessing you and I are probably it. lol

#12 ·
I've ran into a few in the mainland but not much down our way. I guess I'm just hoarding every tiny here lol. Maybe it was port hawkesbury where it was at, it was for sale a couple years ago too but I don't know if it was the same guy that had it. Was out of my price range anyway haha. Most of the attachments I've found have been for the 200 series tractors, I've never been able to find anything really for the 400's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 ·
Welcome to the CCI forum OhmsLawBreaker! I agree with Dundee your 446 just needs to be dialed in back to working condition. The dealers on here have the parts you need to fix your problems. Please keep us all posted on your situation with your 446. :clap:

Keep the Peace :trink:
Harry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.