Hydraulic Mower on 4xxx
    Thanks

Hydraulic Mower on 4xxx

Will the hydraulic belly mower work on all 4000 series tractors or do I need a 4100 series tractor? I have a project I am exploring. This would be a requirement for the project.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CaseColtIngersoll.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    The 4100 series has a different pump in order to handle the hydraulic decks. Gives higher output than a normal 4000 series would provide.

I have a 4118 that will be done renewing sometime this winter. Then it will be for sale.

Bill

Thanks
    The AHRM hydraulic mower deck was designed for the 41xx and 31xx tractors. These tractors have a larger displacement hydraulic pump than 40xx tractors. The deck would turn but not fast enough due to the reduced gpm's.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CaseColtIngersoll.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    The PS Models have run them with some success, using a PS tractor and center pulley size change I think you can make them work pretty well.

Thanks
    I have a 4120, all Hydrolic tractor, and it came with a 5 foot deck. (I don't cut grass with a case, ad I have been using a zero turn for a few years, but I must say I was impressed with the cut from the Hydrolic deck. I say it cut almost as good as my zero turn. The problem in my opinion is the turning radius.

ON the other hand I love my 4120 using the Hydrolic snowblower. I picked it up after I got the 4120.

For what it worth.

gean444

Thanks
    There's a 4118-D listed for sale on the Eau Claire, Wisconsin Facebook Marketplace. No deck, but would have the higher capacity pump. Might be a good platform for any sort of hydraulic attachment projects. Not my listing.