My three point

Thread: My three point

Thanks

My three point

Seems a bit tired but hopefully will work. Iím missing the top link, some chains. Not sure what else? I need t fittings apparently. Are those dealer items? Iím guessing that hose needs replacing. I recall seeing a post a while ago for an online place for hose replacement but am unable to find again. If anyone knows a trustable internet site, please let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan444 For This Useful Post:

dundee222†(01-13-2021)

3. Remove Advertisements
    CaseColtIngersoll.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 944 Posts
    I get hoses made at the local Case IH dealer, a JD dealer should be able to make them too, also Napa if you have one close. For direct replacement just take the old hose in with you. If I do something custom, I run a length of garden hose routed where I want the new hose to get the length and again take the old hose with to get the proper ends.

Gordy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gordy For This Useful Post:

fritzawitz†(01-14-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,915 Times in 1,629 Posts
    You local hydraulics shop will fit you right up. Just take the old hose, [dry fit it first in case you want to change the length for any reason] and tell them what it hooks up to fittingwise and they will have everything in stock. Cash and carry out the door! You might also consider a splitter valve so the dash control lever/TCV valve will only move one cylinder at a time. Also any wear/slop in the lift links and lower arms can be easily fixed by welding the worn spots and then cleaning up the holes and pins with a carbide burr. Also, take your cylinder with you and have them get you some new O rings to reseal it. For the price, well worth it compared to finding out after it is all together that the seals are dried up and leaking form age.
    Last edited by dundee222; 01-13-2021 at 08:53 PM.

7. Remove Advertisements
    CaseColtIngersoll.com
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 647 Posts
    Your local farm store might stock a Category 0 Top link https://www.farmandfleet.com/product...-top-link.html

Those double HH products show up at a number of different stores. https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...9188_200519188

It looks like there are some hoses in that pile that are NOT for the 3 point. The shortest black colored one is the Pump to TCV hose for a 4xx tractor.

Thanks
    Thanks all. I was going to ask about the hoses. I see the various 3 point manuals show two hoses. Obviously the short one is not part of this. The long hose one end fits on the travel control valve essentially bottom of tractor? Other end goes to Cylinder? I’m assuming that’s a hose of sorts attached to the cylinder, and must be the second hose shown in 3pt manuals. The free end of that also fits under the tractor on the tcv?

It apppears I’m missing the loop hose for the pto, unless that one hose is it?

Ive found a diesel shop in town and they advertise hydraulic hoses. I’ll head out there at some point.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan444 View Post
    Seems a bit tired but hopefully will work. I’m missing the top link, some chains. Not sure what else? I need t fittings apparently. Are those dealer items? I’m guessing that hose needs replacing. I recall seeing a post a while ago for an online place for hose replacement but am unable to find again. If anyone knows a trustable internet site, please let me know.
    Dan, the T fittings are available from any of the dealers who post here. You can take a look at them here:

https://www.casegardentractorparts.c...ydteefi3p.html

Bob

Thanks
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 944 Posts
    Dan,
    Set those 2 black hoses to the side for now, they are not for the 3pt. Have you taken the black bag off the small hoses yet? The PO may have included the Tee's with the unit.

Gordy

Thanks
    Good call Gordy, tees on the hose ends. Also clears up what’s what with hoses.

For the top link, this is closest to me. The links above need shipping at 10.00 . This one I can do curbside, is cat 0, and adjustable. Anyone see a reason this won’t work?

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...nk-cat-0-short